Let your clients find you. Register for a live demo
GeoLocator allows to visualize branches on Google Maps along with any selected relevant information, such as: opening hours, contact details, address, website, logo. Application can be integrated with CRM or ERP systems. GeoLocator can be used both internally and on your corporate website. Solution by default supports Google Earth and StreetView, including internal floor plans and Business View.
For whom is GeoLocator?
GeoLocator is a store locator platform, dedicated for visualizing any offices, shops, points of customer service, local entities and more (shops, banks, restaurants, financial institutions).
Application was designed for companies acting regionally, domestically and worldwide, which would like to make their offices visible on the map.
Application allows to:
- present points of customer service, chain shops and more
- search for the nearest branch office
- update data in a quick and simple way
- gather information about location of offices, shops, service, local entities
- personalize maps (icons, styles, colors)
- put additional information as layers
- visualize POIs in Street View and on aerial images
- highlight driving routes with itinerary
Benefits for you:
- your company will be much easier to find for your current and future clients
- end users of your website will have a smart tool which will help them find company divisions
- you connect your brand with the most innovative map platform in the world, which is well known by your clients
- with GeoLocator you will have permanent contact with your clients thanks to the module “Virtual consultant”
- your offer will become more interactive thanks to Street View
- multiple platforms supported: application can be used on smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs
- you don’t have to download or install any additional software
Benefits for your clients:
- thanks to up-to-date localization tool, your client will have information about nearest shop or division
- easy and smart map navigation
- quick communication with divisions or points of customer services
- opening hours and ways of communicating with customer service points are displayed on the map
- quick localization of divisions, thanks to Google Street View and satellite photos
- possibility of highlighting driving routes